26 de set. 2011

The truth about dogs and cows


I write this post because it is the first time that one of my twin daughters, makes ​​a joke. Without knowing it, without realizing it. But every time I think about it, I smile. She took my hand when she dropped the legendary sentence. And that’s why I write it down. Because for two and a half years and we have experienced many of their "first things".

We are in a small village called Santes Creus. Park the car. In front of us, a young couple crossing the street with a beautiful Dalmatian dog. Estel looks at me and says: "Look mama, a small cow."

I can not help smiling. I think it’s the best gag in the world. It's funny how five words of my little one can make draw a smile so big inside and make me happy just to remember the situation. This must be one of the many great rewards of being a mother.

3 comentaris:

  1. I love what kids come up with, it's always so cute!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hi Amanda!
    thanks for visiting the invasion!!!
    Yes, it's always fun... double fun!

    ;)

    ResponElimina
  3. Hi Amanda!
    thanks for visiting the invasion!!!
    Yes, it's always fun... double fun!

    ;)

    ResponElimina